1) Webmaster wanted! We are looking for someone who’s enthusiastic about psychedelic science and an expert in WordPress. Our webmaster is responsible for the (technical) maintenance of our website(s); makes sure that everything is backed up and up to date; expands the functionality of our website where needed; and improves our current website. If you want, you can help us develop a new website for our upcoming conference as well!
- Are you precise, independent and flexible?
- Do you speak css, html and php?
- Are you available flexibly for 4 hours a week on average?
- Do you have experience with our WP theme, Avada?
- Finally, are you patient with computer-illiterate colleagues and can you communicate cleary and regularly?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Please send us a short email with your motivation and experience.
2) For upcoming European trials in MDMA-assisted psychotherapy (MAP) for the treatment of PTSD, we are looking for independent raters that are proficient in both Dutch and English. Independent raters are professionals that take structured interviews with patients to assess PTSD-related symptoms in patients.
If you are motivated to become involved the field of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy, (in training to become) a clinical psychologist or medical doctor, and have excellent command of both English and Dutch, please consider applying. Submit your motivation and CV in English to MPBC by email. For more information, please see the vacancy text [in Dutch].
At the moment we have no open vacancies for internships at OPEN. If you would like to contribute, please keep an eye on this page, subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on Facebook to get informed when new vacancies open up.